Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh Alaska

Still dogsitting which means that on snowy days your two favorite Alaska travelers are in two different apartments. What happens in this case? Obvi we gchat!



Danielle: should we get pie right now? they're going to steal the car from us soon

me: i don't want to go now....but I do think we should go again this week

Danielle: ok

me: also i called the delivery thing back because Brandee called me back but obvi said nothing in her message tomorrow afternoon between 12-3 is when they'll deliver so we can go then...
i'll come over to you first tomorrow
whatcha doin?

Danielle: nothing
seeing how my blackberry message is being shown in russian on my computer

me: are you kidding?
verizon is going to get an ass kicking

Danielle: yeah. but i keep waitig till i have the fight it me. and i just dont

me: i meant in person when we get home but the phone might be better...who knows

Danielle: we can start it tomorrow at the store
you'll be all mad good time to call

me: perfect....
they don't know what's coming
have you ever seen Fargo?

me: i haven't and it's on now....i'm kind of excited....

Danielle: i tried to watch it
it's boring
vh1 is showign one hit wonders

me: hmmm we'll see how far i get...
oooh!

Danielle: i want good chocolate cake

me: i want snacks...not condiments

Danielle: no go
you may have a potato
i want meat
not fish
dinner: fish

me:
ditto

Danielle: :-(

me: ditto

Danielle: yo quiero pie

Danielle: this would be a good blog post

me: indeed...
fargo does = boring
watching CSI....again
took typing tests online this afternoon
my wpm is lowering with all this luxurious unemployment

Danielle: i cant believe a) you knew your wpm anytime since 7th grade
or b) that you're actually doing that

me:
i had to take a test to temp...
and alaska is boring

me: thank you!
are you posting or should i

Danielle: i can't post copied text
wtf
fucking property rights

me: on it




I know you are all now completely jealous of the exciting lives we are leading...control yourselves.

p.s. it is now 3:50pm and nearly dark...which wouldn't be a problem but we found out the other night that the wood bridge heading to our apartment freezes, so that our tires spin and don't move, after dark when the temp drops...

now back to CSI

1 comment:

  1. BEST BLOG POST EVER. I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICES AND I AM SITTING IN CLASS DYING AND CANNOT LAUGH OUT LOUD. YES, THIS REQUIRED ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    goddammit hurry home

    ReplyDelete